Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pasadena City College Flea Market - The Movie

So it is safe to say that I am now addicted to the PCC flea market for all of my record buying needs. The selection can't be beat, and the prices......oh the prices..... if you have already watched the video on YouTube you know that I promised to say what I bought. And I do below.

Know that I have gone to the PCC flea market pretty much every month for the past six months, which has netted me many many new albums. So here's the video, I really enjoyed talking to these guys they were super helpful, and as you will be able to see, very knowledgeable.

Get yourself to the PCC flea market on the first Sunday of every month and go buy some records from them!!




50,000 DJ's Can't Be Wrong
Volume One (Comp)


Bob Dylan
Greatest Hits (With Rare Poster)

Ravi Shankar
Live At Monterey Pop Festival

The Original Boogie Woogie
Piano Giants

Canned Heat
Cook Book (Best Of)

Rockin With J.T.
J.T. Brown & His Boogie Boys

Greatest Of The Groups
(Comp)

Original Oldies
Vol. 9 (Comp)

B.B. King
My Kind Of Blues

B.B. King
Rock Me Baby (Greatest Hits)

Meade Lux Lewis
Boogie Woogie

Elvis
G.I. Blues

Elvis
His Hand In Mine

Pete Johnson - Hadda Brooks
Swings The Boogie

Champion Jack Dupree
Archive Of Folk Music

Stan Getz
In Concert (Life)

Stan Getz
Stan Getz - Joao Gilberto

The Surf Stompers
The Original Surfer Stomp

The Johnny Cash Collection
Greatest Hits Vol. 2

Culture Club
Colour By Numbers

This Is Maurice Chevalier
RCA

Fats Waller
Sings & Swings

Taj Mahal
Giant Step - De Ole Folks At Home

Original Recordings By
Duke Ellington (2 record set)

T Bone Walker
Singing The Blues

Jimmy Reed
Best Of

Jimmy Reed
Roots Of The Blues

Howlin Wolf
The London Session

Otis Spann
The Bottom Of The Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment