Wednesday, October 26, 2011

These Records are in Every Store and at Every Yard Sale.


Occasionally now that I have let the world know what a record collecting freak I am I will receive a donation from someone trying to get rid of mom's or dad's or grandma and grandpa's record collection (see above).

It's really fun to dig through hundreds of records in search of gems in the comfort of your own home. In addition to the donations a still spend quite a bit of time sifting through the records at shops, yard sales, and goodwill. Wherever I am there is always at least one copy of the following albums.......

1. Linda Ronstadt - Simple Dreams
2. Barbara Streisand and Kris Kristofferson - A Star is Born
3. Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good
4. Some variety of 1950's era Christmas music
5. Something by Sergio Mendes

I'm sure there are more but these are the heavy hitters. Why is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment